Changing Color Scheme

Jul 15, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Edited Jul 15, 2012 at 7:48 AM

I love this module. Works like it should and we have been using it for some time. I am about to change the styling of our site, and I was wondering how do I change the color scheme for this module? Specifically the color of the comments left within the comments widget. I would also like to consider changing the color of the light/dark presets as well down the road.

Any help would be much appreciated. Again, love the module. Keep up the good work.

Coordinator
Jul 16, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :-).

Unfortunately the customization of the FB social widgets' styling is very limited: that's what FB gives. So there is no other option than choosing from the dark or light colour scheme.

Jul 16, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Thanks for your reply Piedone. So the light/dark scheme also controls the color of the text in the field that displays the comments as well?

Right now it shows the Facebook user's Name in white, occupation in Gray, and their comment in Light Gray. I would think that you should be able to change that since it sits on top of whatever background you have on the site.

Jul 16, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Nope, you're right. I changed from dark to light and some of the font colors changed. Thanks anyway!